Friday, June 5, 2009

My Summer Adventures (to come)

School is finally coming to a close, and you can smell summer in the air!
ahhh, it makes me happy :) Soon- this monday in fact- i shall start my
summer adventures of 2009.
.
This Monday I get to go off to Cedarville University for Music Camp. I've never done one of their camps before or even been on they're campus, so i'm not going to know anyone there. But, hey, these are musicians like me- how hard can it be to make friends? I could go for my flute, but i decided to do vocals instead, since that's what i'm focusing on in collage. I'm not sure of what all i'll be doing there, but i'm sure it will be a cool experience! I also get to go cannoeing and rock climbing, so it should be fun!
.
>That next week afterwards I will be going to Michigan to act in a film directed by A friend.
>The week after that i'll be helping out with our chuch's VBS.
>And the Week after that is Phyo Camp! WOO WOOO! It's the best week of the summer!
>Sometime in July my family goes back up to MI to go camping
>In the beginning of August i'm going on a mission trip to Tennissee
>and other fun stuff!
.
And that's the current general 'game plan' for the upcoming summer. I shall post more details about these as they get closer. meanwhile, i'll be enjoying a song by Relient K.

No comments:

Post a Comment